this is the link you are looking for to get to the main board index
Post a reply

Chatooga 3.5 take out

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 pm

So I was at the the take out for Chatooga Sec 3.5 and I was doing some squirts in an RPM. The line seemed strong so I got out of my boat and swam into line. It was hard to hit right swimming but when I got it right the line seemed to take me down pretty well and hold me for a second with my PFD on. My question is has anyone been there in a squirt boat and is there any bata on this area. I would test it out myself but I am short a boat at the moment.

Re: Chatooga 3.5 take out

Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:36 am

if you're talking about the eddy line on river left below woodall i've played there a bit and a few seconds was not uncommon. worth it if you've got your boat and you're there but don't know about traveling for it. also I don't remember the levels that I was there that may make a difference.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:56 pm

I've noticed that myself --haven't taken the squirt boat there but thinking about it this Fri--I'm still new so doubt I'll get it right but will play around with it--what was the level when you went?

Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:37 am

Thank you for the info. Sorry I missed you before Friday but I was there at about 1.8. I am in Athens right now so it is a pretty short drive and may be the closes place to go but I am still hunting for that hidden spot.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Is this Joey R.? I didn't make it this weekend but hopefully soon!
Post a reply